“DESIGNATED B.C. PRIVATE TRAINING INSTITUTIONS BRANCH & Shield Design mark is a certification mark owned by the Government of British Columbia and used under license.”
*Eligibility for Private Pilot License (PPL):
1. An applicant shall be a minimum of 17 years of age.
2. An applicant shall hold a valid Category 3 or Category 1 Medical Certificate.
3. An applicant should have passed Higher Secondary Certificate (12th Std) with minimum 50% marks total.
*Eligibility for Commercial Pilots Pilot License (CPL)
1. An applicant shall be a minimum of 18 years of age.
2. An applicant shall hold a Private Pilot’s License (PPL).
3. An applicant shall hold a valid Category 1 Medical Certificate.
“although to enroll in our Academy we only require a 50% minimum in English at a Higher Secondary Certificate (12th Standard) level; it is important to know that prior to any Transport Canada written or flight exam, any International student whose 1st language is not English, will be required to write a language proficiency exam - unless a certificate or proof of English comprehension written and spoken has been provided.”
*For more information please contact us
» Aeroplane Flight Test Guides